Author: Pratishna Engineers | Published on : 30 Oct 2021
Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station
Pratishna Engineers manufactures and exports Advanced Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine worldwide.
Pratishna Engineers – one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine, Mild Steel Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double, Vertical Locking Sliding Double Station Injection Moulding, Double Slide Vertical Injection Moulding Machine in Mumbai, India. Pratishna Engineers is India’s leading Industrial Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine exporters.
Pratishna Engineers offers the complete solution for plastic injection moulding all under-one-roof from concept design and manufacture to assembly and packaging. Pratishna Engineers is a distinguished manufacturer of specialised Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine for making high-volume quality plastic parts and products.
Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine Supplier
Sales | Installation | Consultations | Customizations
Vertical injection molding with vertical clamping & horizontal injection unit to reduce the height of the machine in Higher Tonnage requirement. Insert Molding and Over Molding makes it simple to produce with freedom in mold design and less risk of mold damages during production. Continuous automatic insert molding attachment is possible for high productivity.
- Automation Grade: Automatic Microprocessor Controlled
- Raw Material: HDPE-PE-PVC- PP- PC
- Clamping Force: 30 to 60 Ton
- Machine Type: VRT Series Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- Machine Structure: Vertical Locking & Horizontal Injection Molding Machine
Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine offers the versatility to generate designs that have intricate detail or complexity, down to simpler forms in any range of sizes from small to large objects and can be utilised to manufacture numerous solid parts such as bottle caps, containers, computers, electronic housings, agricultural products, toys, machinery components, televisions components, outdoor furniture, and much more. Injection molding machines can mass manufacture any custom plastic products for practically any application and sizes.
Advantages of Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine
- Ability to complete high-production rates.
- Minimal material loss.
- Minimal finishing time required.
- Repeatability of accurate tolerances.
- Low labour costs.
- Wide range of materials available for specific applications.
Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine utilises the latest in injection moulding technology, materials handling and automation to provide top quality precision moulded components to a range of industries such as Aerospace, Engineering, Telecoms and Medical devices. Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine are manufactured at our premises using quality tested components in compliance with industry quality standards.
Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine Technical Parameters / Specifications
For Technical Parameters / Specifications, Please Download PDF.
For more information on Installation of Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine and Additional services, contact Pratishna Engineers at +(91) – 9969038542 or submit the Enquiry Form.
Note: Looking for something specific? Customisation is also available with above products. Please specify in the Enquire now page.
Why Pratishna Engineers?
- Injection Molding for companies of all sizes
- Create a huge variety of complex parts of different sizes and shapes, through Injection Molding.
- Support with extra Capacity when you need it.
- Reliable products and Consistency in output.
- Ease of operation and Energy efficient operations.
- Ease of maintenance with lowest operating costs for the users.
- Quick & clear communication during the entire process with qualitative guidance.
Working/ Operating Principle of Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine
Injection molding is a manufacturing process for producing parts in large volumes – from thousands to millions. Depending on the type of requirement, application and type of product you want to produce, it can be easily achieved by high quality and cost effective injection molding systems. The thermos Injection Moulding process at Pratishna Engineers is a standard process involving an aluminium mould as it transmits heat much more efficiently than steel, so does not require cooling channels – which means the time we save on cooling can be applied to monitoring fill pressure, cosmetic concerns and producing a quality part.
Raw material or Resin pellets are laden into a container for melting and compression, and injected into the mould’s runner system and then hot resin is shot into the mould cavity through the gates and the part is moulded. Ejector pins enable exclusion of the part from the mould where it drops into a loading bin. The injection molding method uses high temperature and extreme pressure to adequately fill the internal space with liquid polymers or molten plastic resin. Subsequently, the moulds are then cooled to release completed plastic parts. When the process is complete, products and quality checked, packaged and shipped.The Injection molding process is highly adaptable and can mass manufacture innumerable types of parts for a wide range of applications.
In Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine, different types of material and resins can be used like Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polycarbonate (PC), Polystyrene (PS), High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), Polyether ether Ketone (PEEK), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN), Polyurethane (PU), Polyamide – Nylon 6,66,12 etc (PA), Polyoxymethylene (POM- Acetal), Composites/Blends, Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), Polybutadiene Terephthalate (PBT), Biodegradable Polymers, etc.
Applications of Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine
Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Machine finds applications in wide range of products in numerous industries like:
- Commercial Products like Electrical Boxes, Mop Heads, High-end Trash and Recycling Receptacles, Vending Machine Components, Equipment Housings, etc.
- Plastic bottles ranging in multiple shapes and sizes,
- Electronic coverings like televisions, medical equipment, remote controls, computers, and other consumer electronic components, housings.
- Different types of plastic toys in many colours, shapes, and sizes.
- Household Items like moulded closures, containers, components, and drinkware.
- Medical Components for plastic syringes to tools used in medical procedures, Sharps Disposal Bins and Wall Mounts, Medication Trays, etc.
- Automotive industry for making Colour-matched Interior Components. Machinery and Automotive Components like Bumpers, dashboards, radio controls, cup holders, and many other elements found in cars and transportation vehicles, both interior and exterior, are made by the injection molding process.
- Commercial Construction for Conduits for Concrete Beams, Insulators, Raised Flooring Panels, etc.
- Consumer Goods like Skateboard Storage Racks, Barbecue Accessory, Bird Feeder, Tackle Boxes, Toilet Seats, etc.
- Short-Run 3D Printed Components like Electrical Knobs, Specialty Buttons, Fixtures, etc.
- Plastic industry for making different types of plastic toys, High-end Collectible Models, Decorated Children’s Furniture, etc.
- Home Products like Flower Pots, Wire Ties, Air Freshener Units, Spring-loaded Supermarket Display Tray, Literature Display Rack, etc.
- Residential Construction such as Roofing Vents, Railing Gaskets, Deck Fasteners, etc.
- Sporting Goods like Training Devices, Exercise Tools, etc.
Vertical Locking Vertical Injection Sliding Double Station Suppliers and Services
Pratishna Engineers Supplying to these Indian Cities.
Ahmedabad | Indore | Pune | Ludhiana | Surat | Delhi | Kolkata | Noida | Mumbai | Chennai | Jaipur | Gurugram | Hyderabad | Bangalore | Vadodara | Faridabad | Rajkot
Pratishna Engineers Exporting to these Countries.
Netherlands | Mexico | Kenya | Tanzania | Oman | USA | Poland | Italy | Nigeria | Indonesia | United Kingdom | Malaysia | Sri Lanka | Australia | Qatar | Spain | Canada | Uganda | Maldives | Saudi Arabia | United Arab Emirates | Germany | Djibouti | Mauritius