Author: Pratishna Engineers | Published on : 30 Oct 2021
Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
Pratishna Engineers manufacturing and exporting Advanced Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine worldwide.
Pratishna Engineers – one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine, Plastic Injection Moulding Machine, Injection Moulding Machine in Mumbai, India. Pratishna Engineers is India’s leading Industrial Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine exporters.
Pratishna Engineers offers the complete solution for plastic injection moulding all under-one-roof from concept design and manufacture to assembly and packaging. Pratishna Engineers is a distinguished manufacturer of specialised Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine for making high-volume quality plastic parts and products.
Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine Supplier
Sales | Installation | Consultations | Customizations
Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine – VT series are reliable-power efficient-consistent-proven in the Indian market for Trouble free long life Operation with minimum Maintenance cost. Available in standard sizes of 50 Tons to 250 Tons with Microprocessor Controls and Proportional Flow / Pressure Hydraulics to ensure repeatability with high production rates. Machines with Thin walled applications can be offered on request. With optional features of Variable Delivery Pump –VDP which enhance the performance of machines for fast cycle with great saving in Electrical Power. Extra wide Tie bar distances coupled with higher shot weight make the machine more versatile to accommodate more mould sizes. Less connected load makes an oblivious choice of Pratishna Machine.
Capacity :50 to 250 Ton Locking
Clamp Style: Toggle Locking
Clamping Force: 50 to 250 Ton
Machine Structure: Horizontal Injection Molding Machine
Machine Series: VT series Injection Moulding Machine
Material: PE-PP-PS-PC-ABS-Nylon-Delrin-Teflon & All Commodity & Engineers Plastics
Maximum Injection Pressure: 1400 TO 2000 KG/CM2
Power: 10 to 50 HP
Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine offers the versatility to generate designs that have intricate detail or complexity, down to simpler forms in any range of sizes from small to large objects and can be utilised to manufacture numerous solid parts such as bottle caps, containers, computers, electronic housings, agricultural products, toys, machinery components, televisions components, outdoor furniture, and much more. Injection molding machines can mass manufacture any custom plastic products for practically any application and sizes.
Advantages of Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Ability to complete high-production rates.
- Minimal material loss.
- Minimal finishing time required.
- Repeatability of accurate tolerances.
- Low labour costs.
- Wide range of materials available for specific applications.
Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine utilises the latest in injection moulding technology, materials handling and automation to provide top quality precision moulded components to a range of industries such as Aerospace, Engineers, Telecoms and Medical devices. Horizontal Injection Moulding Machines are manufactured at our premises using quality tested components in compliance with industry quality standards.
Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine Technical Parameters / Specifications
For more information on Installation of Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine and Additional services, contact Pratishna Engineers at +(91) – 9969038542 or submit the Enquiry Form.
Note: Looking for something specific? Customisation is also available with above products. Please specify in the Enquire now page.
Why Pratishna Engineers?
- Injection Molding for companies of all sizes
- Create a huge variety of complex parts of different sizes and shapes, through Injection Molding.
- Support with extra Capacity when you need it.
- Reliable products and Consistency in output.
- Ease of operation and Energy efficient operations.
- Ease of maintenance with lowest operating costs for the users.
- Quick & clear communication during the entire process with qualitative guidance.
Working/ Operating Principle of Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
Injection molding is a manufacturing process for producing parts in large volumes – from thousands to millions. Depending on the type of requirement, application and type of product you want to produce, it can be easily achieved by high quality and cost effective injection molding systems. The thermos Injection Moulding process at Pratishna Engineers is a standard process involving an aluminium mould as it transmits heat much more efficiently than steel, so does not require cooling channels – which means the time we save on cooling can be applied to monitoring fill pressure, cosmetic concerns and producing a quality part.
Raw material or Resin pellets are laden into a container for melting and compression, and injected into the mould’s runner system and then hot resin is shot into the mould cavity through the gates and the part is moulded. Ejector pins enable exclusion of the part from the mould where it drops into a loading bin. The injection molding method uses high temperature and extreme pressure to adequately fill the internal space with liquid polymers or molten plastic resin. Subsequently, the moulds are then cooled to release completed plastic parts. When the process is complete, products and quality checked, packaged and shipped.The Injection molding process is highly adaptable and can mass manufacture innumerable types of parts for a wide range of applications.
In Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine, different types of material and resins can be used like Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polycarbonate (PC), Polystyrene (PS), High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), Polyether ether Ketone (PEEK), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN), Polyurethane (PU), Polyamide – Nylon 6,66,12 etc (PA), Polyoxymethylene (POM- Acetal), Composites/Blends, Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), Polybutadiene Terephthalate (PBT), Biodegradable Polymers, etc.
Applications of Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine finds applications in wide range of products in numerous industries like:
- Commercial Products like Electrical Boxes, Mop Heads, High-end Trash and Recycling Receptacles, Vending Machine Components, Equipment Housings, etc.
- Plastic bottles ranging in multiple shapes and sizes,
- Electronic coverings like televisions, medical equipment, remote controls, computers, and other consumer electronic components, housings.
- Different types of plastic toys in many colours, shapes, and sizes.
- Household Items like moulded closures, containers, components, and drinkware.
- Medical Components for plastic syringes to tools used in medical procedures, Sharps Disposal Bins and Wall Mounts, Medication Trays, etc.
- Automotive industry for making Colour-matched Interior Components. Machinery and Automotive Components like Bumpers, dashboards, radio controls, cup holders, and many other elements found in cars and transportation vehicles, both interior and exterior, are made by the injection molding process.
- Commercial Construction for Conduits for Concrete Beams, Insulators, Raised Flooring Panels, etc.
- Consumer Goods like Skateboard Storage Racks, Barbecue Accessory, Bird Feeder, Tackle Boxes, Toilet Seats, etc.
- Short-Run 3D Printed Components like Electrical Knobs, Specialty Buttons, Fixtures, etc.
- Plastic industry for making different types of plastic toys, High-end Collectible Models, Decorated Children’s Furniture, etc.
- Home Products like Flower Pots, Wire Ties, Air Freshener Units, Spring-loaded Supermarket Display Tray, Literature Display Rack, etc.
- Residential Construction such as Roofing Vents, Railing Gaskets, Deck Fasteners, etc.
- Sporting Goods like Training Devices, Exercise Tools, etc.
Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine Suppliers and Services
Pratishna Engineers Supplying to these Indian Cities.
Ahmedabad | Indore | Pune | Ludhiana | Surat | Delhi | Kolkata | Noida | Mumbai | Chennai | Jaipur | Gurugram | Hyderabad | Bangalore | Vadodara | Faridabad | Rajkot
Pratishna Engineers Exporting to these Countries.
Netherlands | Mexico | Kenya | Tanzania | Oman | USA | Poland | Italy | Nigeria | Indonesia | United Kingdom | Malaysia | Sri Lanka | Australia | Qatar | Spain | Canada | Uganda | Maldives | Saudi Arabia | United Arab Emirates | Germany | Djibouti | Mauritius